About the role
We are seeking a Partnerships Intern to join our team and support the development and management of partnerships with external organizations. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, a passion for relationship building, and an interest in learning about partnership development, management, and evaluation.
You’ll be working in a dynamic, rapidly evolving environment with the following responsibilities:
- Conduct research to identify potential partnership opportunities
- Assist in the development and execution of partnership strategies
- Draft partnership proposals and presentations
- Participate in meetings with potential partners to discuss partnership opportunities
- Support the management of existing partnerships, including monitoring progress, communicating with partners, and resolving any issues that arise
- Assist in the development and implementation of partnership-related events and activities
- Help to evaluate the effectiveness of partnerships by tracking key performance indicators and analyzing data
- Provide general administrative support to the partnerships team as needed
You should apply if you have:
- Currently pursuing a degree in business, marketing, communications or a related field
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Passion for partnership development and relationship building
This is a full-time or part-time internship position with a duration of 3-6 months. The position is hybrid, with a working style of both in person and remote. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to gain valuable experience in partnership development, management and evaluation, and to work with a dynamic team in a fast-paced environment. Compensation and benefits will be discussed during the interview process.
What you can expect
- We offer flexible working hours and trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team.
- A working environment that gives you autonomy and responsibility from day one.
- You should be comfortable with the idea that the quality of your work will influence the shape of your career.
- Participation in company’s employee stock options program.
- Health Insurance
We are passionate about creating an inclusive, high-performing workplace that gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be).
If this sounds exciting to you, we’d love to hear from you!