Operations Team Leader
Over 30,000 global brands and small businesses, including H&M, Adidas, IKEA, SHEIN, noon, and Bloomingdale’s, use Tabby’s technology to accelerate growth and gain loyal customers by offering flexible payments online and in stores. Tabby is active in Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt and Kuwait and backed by leading investors, including Sequoia Capital India, STV, PayPal Ventures, Mubadala Investment Capital, Arbor Ventures and others.
Tabby is looking for an Operations Team Leader who is observant, goal-oriented, analytical, accountable, dynamic, and people-oriented. We want to collaborate with you if you want to establish a rewarding career and are certain that you have the abilities and experience to help us succeed! The ideal applicant enjoys interacting with others and proactively resolving problems. As part of service delivery, you will be in charge of managing customers deliverables, process maintenance and improvement, and people management. You will be responsible for identifying methods to improve our customer experience, and you should have extensive understanding of customer engagement channels as well as experience in a related business. A top-tier customer experience leader will have expertise that results in exceptional customer relationship management and a strong brand image.
- Work closely with the team, motivating and coaching them.
- Facilitate meetings with supervisors to discuss performance issues and provide feedback on progress.
- Participate in Quality monitoring,
- Manage a performance improvement routine, set priorities and improve procedures towards achieving SLAs
- Ensure training and development plans are maintained for all team members.
- Use company methodology, team input and own initiative to ensure attendance and retention targets are achieved.
- Manage the fair and consistent application of performance management and disciplinary measures as necessary.
- Support the Operations Manager to highlight operational risks and areas for improvement.
- Lead and inspire a team to deliver excellent levels of individual/team performance and customer satisfaction.
- Support the Head of Operations to deliver business targets and objectives and create a performance orientated culture.
- Keep up to date with any industry changes affecting the business and relay this knowledge back to the team.
- Work with the management team to identify and deliver positive change and business efficiencies.
- Deliver the allocated part of the operation within agreed budgets, service levels and business targets.
- Escalate any appropriate problems to senior management.
- Analytical mindset,
- Creative thinking
- Demonstrated success in CS management field,
- Bachelor’s degree or higher qualification in a relevant discipline
- Fluency in English (your English level must be B2 or higher)
- Coaching and communication skills
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within a contact center environment as a Team Manager
- Strong coaching and people-development skills
- Ability to deal with demanding customers and escalations.
- Energetic and motivating individual
- Flexibility with working in an onsite setting
Would be a plus:
- Experienced with financial services, investment, banking, insurance, and similar industries
- COPC knowledge
- Report development
- Very attractive package
- Medical insurance
- Social insurance
- Rotational shifts and rotational days off
- 9 working hours, including a 1-hour break.
- 5 working Days 2 Days OFF
What you can expect
- We offer flexible working hours and trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team.
- A working environment that gives you autonomy and responsibility from day one.
- You should be comfortable with the idea that the quality of your work will influence the shape of your career.
- Participation in company’s employee stock options program.
- Health Insurance
We are passionate about creating an inclusive, high-performing workplace that gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be).
If this sounds exciting to you, we’d love to hear from you!