Performance Marketing Specialist
About the role
We are looking for an AdOps Wizard who is looking to be a part of the fast-paced, ever evolving FinTech ecosystem. This is a high visibility role that is responsible for maximizing Advertisers’ programmatic revenue and inventory utilization.
- Perform Ad campaign setup and optimization activities to ensure campaign success
- Moderate Ad creatives to go-live on the marketplace – complete quality assurance and testing of assets/content
- Support client accounts and implementing changes for increasing performance of Ads
- Provide implementation, reporting, and set up services to the broader team
- Troubleshoot performance issues during in-flight ad campaigns
- Provide feedback on product improvement ideas to the product teams
- Ensure delivery and KPI performance of campaigns against delivery data
- Additional projects and tasks supporting the Ad Operations team where required
This might be right for you if:
- 2 years of experience in media buying, digital marketing OR affiliate marketing
- Programmatic trafficking experience; Google Ad Manager/Meta Ads is a big plus
- Attention-to-detail and demonstrated operational excellence and follow-through skills
- Self-starter with the ability to handle multiple accounts and prioritize responsibility
- Strong written and verbal English and Arabic
What you can expect
- We offer flexible working hours and trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team.
- A working environment that gives you autonomy and responsibility from day one.
- You should be comfortable with the idea that the quality of your work will influence the shape of your career.
- Participation in company’s employee stock options program.
- Health Insurance
We are passionate about creating an inclusive, high-performing workplace that gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be).
If this sounds exciting to you, we’d love to hear from you!