About the role
As a Web Designer at Tabby, your primary focus will be working within our Marketing team to lead and execute website design projects. You will play a crucial role in captivating our customers and enhancing their shopping experience while helping them save and earn money. This position requires close collaboration with the Design and Product teams, making it a cross-functional role at Tabby.
- Be responsible for maintaining and evolving our web design system, ensuring consistency and scalability across our website.
- Work closely with developers to translate design to pixel perfect web experiences.
- Create conversion optimized and responsive web pages that effectively convey our brand identity and communicate product features and benefits and inspire customers to take action.
- You will work with a content management system (CMS), to manage content on our web pages, ensuring a seamless and efficient workflow.
- Collaborate with the product and brand teams, aligning on strategy and design to create cohesive and impactful web experiences.
- Design layouts and graphics that align with our branding guidelines, enhancing the visual appeal and user experience of our web pages.
This might be right for you if:
- You have 3+ years of experience in design, with a preference for web or product design expertise.
- You have experience with product and web design. Bonus points if you have experience working with websites built on a content management system (CMS).
- You have strong fundamentals of motion and interactive design in web experiences.
- You are an expert user of Figma, and you’re familiar with Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, Photoshop).
- You have worked with design systems to create conversion optimized and responsive web page designs.
- You have a strong ability to communicate your thinking and design decisions (visually and written).
- You have knowledge of current visual design trends and best practices.
- You are energized by working cross-functionally with technical and commercial teams.
- You can create complex project plans and collaborate with teams to meet timelines.
- You can professionally design in English. Bonus points for designing in Arabic.
The application process consists of an interview with the our Creative Lead, an assessment and a final interview with our Head of Product Design and Director of Marketing.
What you can expect
- We offer flexible working hours and trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team.
- A working environment that gives you autonomy and responsibility from day one.
- You should be comfortable with the idea that the quality of your work will influence the shape of your career.
- Participation in company’s employee stock options program.
- Health Insurance
We are passionate about creating an inclusive, high-performing workplace that gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be).
If this sounds exciting to you, we’d love to hear from you!