You will join a team of 3 people and have the following responsibilities:
- Maintain and consistently improve our risk assessment algorithms;
- Work on the development, implementation, testing, and release of a range of models;
- Develop fraud prevention models/rules and monitoring;
- Develop reporting in Tableau based on SQL data;
- Control the effectiveness of the rules, processes, segmentation, composition of scoring models, the logic of their use, credit limit policy, and other decision-making strategy tools;
- Prepare datasets for analysis and reporting needs of your colleagues both within and outside of our team;
- Create, measure, and analyze various KPIs to inform decisions and support recommendations across the company;
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, or a related technical ﬁeld;
- 2+ years as an analyst in the risk/collection department;
- Advanced knowledge of SQL;
- English B2 +;
- Experience in Python would be a plus;
- Strong understanding of statistics;
- Experience with modeling and machine learning techniques would also be a plus;
- Experience with data visualization technologies such as Tableau.
What you can expect
- We offer flexible working hours and trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team.
- A working environment that gives you autonomy and responsibility from day one.
- You should be comfortable with the idea that the quality of your work will influence the shape of your career.
- Participation in company’s employee stock options program.
- Health Insurance
We are passionate about creating an inclusive, high-performing workplace that gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be).
If this sounds exciting to you, we’d love to hear from you!