Customer Service Trainer
In your role:
- Provide ongoing coaching and OJT support to customer service representatives to help them continuously improve their skills, with a focus on communication and cultural competency.
- Liaise with other support teams or product teams as required to resolve requests issues in a timely manner while ensuring proper documentation, notification, escalation, tracking. The primary responsibilities are focused on floor support.
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of training programs, and make necessary adjustments to improve outcomes.
- Become the “go to” person within Training and Quality function for questions and problems around product, process, tools and other Customer queries.
- Explain the rationale of not only how things are done, but why.
- Deliver new hire training and refresher training, make recommendations for changes and enhancements to existing training content, and assist in design and creation of relevant training material.
- Ensure proper documentation, notification, escalation, tracking and follow up.
- Analyze and identify root causes of dissatisfaction and recommend solutions to improve overall satisfaction.
- Share information required for the team to be successful.
- Provide functional and or technical support.
- Develop and maintain product knowledge, industry knowledge, and best practices.
- Collaborate with other departments, including operations and quality assurance, to identify areas for improvement and develop targeted training programs
- Participate in Quality Calibrations and align and define procedures or standards, since they would have the knowledge of what the right or best way to execute a task would be.
- Provide recommendations for procedural improvements.
Who you are:
- You have a bachelor's degree in a related field (e.g. communication, psychology, business)
- You have 3+ years of experience in customer service, with a proven track record of success
- You have 3+ years of experience in designing and delivering training programs (both NHT and OJT)
- You are Fluent in English and Arabic, with a deep understanding of the cultural nuances of the GCC region
- You have strong communication and facilitation skills, with the ability to effectively communicate in both English and Arabic (for NHT, OJT, Quality Calibrations)
- You are able to work independently and as part of a team.
- You have Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Experience with designing digital learning (viz; Authoring tools like Articulate or Captivate).
- Experience with designing and facilitating virtual and face to face trainings.
- Knowledge of adult learning principles and instructional methodologies in training and development.
- Experience with learning management systems (LMS or LXP).
- Certification in customer service training or related soft skills.
If you meet the requirements and are passionate about helping others develop their skills and succeed in customer service, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
What you can expect
- We offer flexible working hours and trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team.
- A working environment that gives you autonomy and responsibility from day one.
- You should be comfortable with the idea that the quality of your work will influence the shape of your career.
- Participation in company’s employee stock options program.
- Health Insurance
We are passionate about creating an inclusive, high-performing workplace that gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be).
If this sounds exciting to you, we’d love to hear from you!