We are looking for a Legal Associate who will act as primary legal support to business units and functions for sales and marketing, and operations.
- Provide legal subject matter expertise for commercial, employment, company secretarial, and local regulatory compliance matters.
- Provide administrative support to lawyer and enhance office effectiveness.
- Handle communication with clients, witnesses etc.
- Administratively support and attend trials.
- Prepare case briefs and summarize depositions, interrogatories and testimony.
- Conduct investigations and statistical/documentary research.
- Locate and develop case relevant information.
- Type up and file basic legal documents and correspondence.
- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Maintain contact lists.
- Monitor deadlines and juggle calendars.
Requirements and skills
- Proven working experience as Legal assistant.
- Familiarity with law, legal procedures and protocols.
- Computer literacy.
- Proficiency in English & Arabic.
- Working knowledge of case management software.
- Ability to juggle multiple activities and work under pressure.
What you can expect
- We offer flexible working hours and trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team.
- A working environment that gives you autonomy and responsibility from day one.
- You should be comfortable with the idea that the quality of your work will influence the shape of your career.
- Participation in company’s employee stock options program.
- Health Insurance
We are passionate about creating an inclusive, high-performing workplace that gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be).
If this sounds exciting to you, we’d love to hear from you!