People Experience Specialist
About the role
We are looking for a People Specialist to join our People team, with focus on the recruitment, admin & HR ops objects, to help us achieve our goals to level up the employees experience to the best.
You’ll be working in a dynamic, rapidly evolving environment with the following responsibilities:
- Act as a junior HRBP, handling a wide range hiring and benefits to compliance and employee relations.
- Support and close the open position in a timely manner for recruitment.
- Support onboarding processes while striving to constantly improve them.
- Be responsible for providing and preparing new hires with well prepared onboarding kits.
- Gather and file new hire documents including contracts and non-disclosure agreements.
- Follow up with new hires to gather feedback
- Manage access and permissions for new joiners.
- Support in managing medical Insurance.
- Process employees’ queries and respond in a timely manner
- Stay up-to-date and comply with changes in labor law regulations
- Support on the Off-Boarding & Exit-interviews.
You should apply if you are:
- Experienced for 1 year in a similar role.
- Outstanding communicator with organizational skills as well as a high attention to detail
- With a mindset of ‘employees are our customers’ is highly needed
- With a creative mindset and a hands-on mentality
- A team player who enjoys getting on with people from a multitude of backgrounds
- Bilingual - English and Arabic (both are a must)
- Know how to prioritize tasks to ensure smooth workflow;
- Excellent in written and verbal communication skills;
- Experienced in People ops.
- Knowledgeable in labor law regulations.
- Experienced in recruitment for Intern and full time employees.
What you can expect
- We offer flexible working hours and trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team.
- A working environment that gives you autonomy and responsibility from day one.
- You should be comfortable with the idea that the quality of your work will influence the shape of your career.
- Participation in company’s employee stock options program.
- Health Insurance
We are passionate about creating an inclusive, high-performing workplace that gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be).
If this sounds exciting to you, we’d love to hear from you!