Head of Business Development
About The Role
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Head of Business Development to be responsible for developing and assessing new market initiatives and analyzing business opportunities.
You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with Tabby clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop new business opportunities, and actively seek new growth and expansion opportunities.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all account management matters.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits.
- Strategically uncover new sales opportunities using business, social and legislative changes in the market and industry.
- Conduct research to identify new Channels and user acquisition.
- Arrange business meetings with prospects and lead on the process all the way through contract signature and achieving sales targets.
- Promote the company’s products/services.
- Translates the strategic goals of business into operational plans to achieve the required targets.
- Enhancing customer experience, executing customer order fulfillment.
- Analyzing data from market and consumer studies to generate commercial insights.
- Managing relationships with partners and ensuring seamless end-to-end integration of the e-commerce business.
- Working in a fast-paced, digitally-centric environment, you must be an energetic, collaborative, and results-oriented self-starter who is technologically savvy and organized.
- Reporting on a weekly basis to top management on the work progress, milestones completion, growth..etc
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Experience in e-commerce is a must.
- Minimal bachelor's degree, preferably in Economics or Business with broad knowledge of Sales.
- Having a minimum of 5 years of working experience in Sales, with at least 2 years' experience in e-commerce industries and managing corporate accounts.
- Very good communication skills.
- Good command of English and Arabic.
What you can expect
- We offer flexible working hours and trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team.
- A working environment that gives you autonomy and responsibility from day one.
- You should be comfortable with the idea that the quality of your work will influence the shape of your career.
- Participation in company’s employee stock options program.
- Health Insurance
We are passionate about creating an inclusive, high-performing workplace that gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be).
If this sounds exciting to you, we’d love to hear from you!