Senior Brand Designer
About the role
As a Brand Designer at Tabby, we're looking for someone to work within our Marketing team to help design and lead our campaigns across all channels. This role will be essential to inspiring our merchants to rethink the way their shoppers pay, earn and save money. This role is a cross-functional role at Tabby, partnering closely with our Marketing Managers and the Brand Studio team.
- Develop and execute campaign strategies, creating comprehensive campaign plans and, identify target audiences and crafting content that resonates with Tabby’s merchants.
- Design compelling campaign visuals, high-quality graphics, videos, and other visual assets that align with Tabby’s brand guidelines and campaign goals.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to determine the most effective channels and tactics to reach and engage customers.
- Create visual designs that communicate product features and benefits and inspire merchants to take action.
- Collaborate with other product designers, brand designers, copywriters, and marketing managers to ensure cohesive and effective campaigns.
- Utilise data insights to optimize campaign strategies and creative content.
This might be right for you if:
- You have 3-4 years of experience in design, preferably in brand or visual design.
- You are an expert user of Figma and Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, Photoshop). Bonus points if you have experience in motion media design.
- You have a strong ability to communicate your thinking and design decisions (visually and written).
- You have a deep understanding of graphic design principles.
- You have knowledge of current visual design trends and best practices.
- You are energized by working cross-functionally with technical and commercial teams.
- You can create complex project plans and collaborate with teams to meet timelines.
- You can professionally design in English. Bonus points for designing in Arabic.
What you can expect
- We offer flexible working hours and trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team.
- A working environment that gives you autonomy and responsibility from day one.
- You should be comfortable with the idea that the quality of your work will influence the shape of your career.
- Participation in company’s employee stock options program.
- Health Insurance
We are passionate about creating an inclusive, high-performing workplace that gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be).
If this sounds exciting to you, we’d love to hear from you!