Over 30,000 global brands and small businesses, including H&M, Adidas, IKEA, SHEIN, noon, and Bloomingdale’s, use Tabby’s technology to accelerate growth and gain loyal customers by offering flexible payments online and in stores. Tabby is active in Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt and Kuwait and backed by leading investors, including Sequoia Capital India, STV, PayPal Ventures, Mubadala Investment Capital, Arbor Ventures and others.
About the role
You will be working in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment with the autonomy to drive and experiment with innovative change. You will be working closely with and reporting directly to the Assistant FinOps Manager and interacting across different departments within the business.
You will be responsible for:
- Handling the accounts receivable process in the form of preparing the weekly aging report, invoice preparation, invoice bookkeeping, etc.
- Preparing the merchants daily payouts, monthly revenue share reconciliation,
- Handling internal and external inquiries related to payments and settlement issues and help resolving them.
- Working closely with the Tech team in streamlining data workflows and processes related to settlements, revenue preparation, other reconciliations, etc.
- Assisting annual financial and due-diligence audits in providing backup documentation and system review with the auditors
- Preparing and presenting analytical reports
- Identifying ways to improve efficiency of existing processes
- Assisting in other accounting and reporting requirements
- Collections reporting to management and relevant stakeholders
- Performing other duties as required
You should apply if you have:
- CPA/ACCA/CA qualification
- 1-3 years of working in the Accounting and Finance team
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience in cross-functional and data-driven teams and projects
- Excellent command of Excel as well as knowledge of ERP Accounting Software
- A good business partnering mindset
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Worked previously in a fast-paced startup environment or similar would be a bonus
- The ability to work effectively under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
What you can expect
- We offer flexible working hours and trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team.
- A working environment that gives you autonomy and responsibility from day one.
- You should be comfortable with the idea that the quality of your work will influence the shape of your career.
- Participation in company’s employee stock options program.
- Health Insurance
We are passionate about creating an inclusive, high-performing workplace that gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be).
If this sounds exciting to you, we’d love to hear from you!