Over 30,000 global brands and small businesses, including H&M, Adidas, IKEA, SHEIN, noon, and Bloomingdale’s, use Tabby’s technology to accelerate growth and gain loyal customers by offering flexible payments online and in stores. Tabby is active in Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt and Kuwait and backed by leading investors, including Sequoia Capital India, STV, PayPal Ventures, Mubadala Investment Capital, Arbor Ventures and others.
About the Role
You will be working in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment with the autonomy to drive and experiment with innovative change. You will be working closely with and reporting directly to the Head of Finance and interacting across different departments within the business. Tabby is looking for a strong candidate combining a strong analytical mindset, technical ability, and excellent people skills.
You will be responsible for:
- Financial Analysis, Planning and Strategy:
- Conducting comprehensive financial analysis to understand how businesses generate profit and cash flow, focusing on profitability ratios, liquidity ratios, other financial metrics, and the company's overall financial health. Perform trend analysis on financial data, identify key financial trends, perform ratio analysis, and provide recommendations for strategic decision-making.
- Identify and research variances to forecast, budget, and prior-year expenses, proactively identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Creating presentations that provide insightful analysis, identify required action items, and effectively frame decisions to be made.
- Developing and maintaining effective relationships with business partners and cross-functional teams at all levels of the organisation.
- Utilising your Microsoft Excel and Tableau proficiency to analyse and interpret financial data, identify trends, and generate actionable insights.
- Evaluating the performance and strategies of the organisation, making data-driven recommendations for improvement and optimisation.
- Developing and maintaining Stakeholder Relations:
- Fundraising: Collaborate with the finance team to support fundraising efforts by preparing financial models, forecasts, and presentations for potential investors and stakeholders.
- Investor Relations: Develop and maintain strong investor relations by providing regular updates, answering queries, and ensuring transparency in financial reporting.
- Preparing and presenting financial reports to internal and external stakeholders to facilitate informed decision-making.
You Should Apply If You Have:
- 3-5 years of experience in similar roles in Fintech, Financial Services or Banking, with a strong understanding of the industry.
- Strong business analysis skills, including understanding how businesses profit and evaluate profitability ratios—in-depth knowledge of cash and liquidity ratios and other key financial metrics.
- Experience with revenue generation analysis and the ability to provide recommendations for revenue optimisation.
- Academic qualifications: Chartered Accountant (CA), Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), MBA in finance or a related degree.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Tableau for data analysis and reporting.
- Experience of Working in Cross-Functional Teams.
- Exceptional communication skills and maintaining positive relationships with investors and stakeholders.
What you can expect
- We offer flexible working hours and trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team.
- A working environment that gives you autonomy and responsibility from day one.
- You should be comfortable with the idea that the quality of your work will influence the shape of your career.
- Participation in company’s employee stock options program.
- Health Insurance
We are passionate about creating an inclusive, high-performing workplace that gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be).
If this sounds exciting to you, we’d love to hear from you!