Senior Trainer - Content Developer and Soft Skills Facilitator
Over 30,000 global brands and small businesses, including H&M, Adidas, IKEA, SHEIN, noon, and Bloomingdale’s, use Tabby’s technology to accelerate growth and gain loyal customers by offering flexible payments online and in stores. Tabby is active in Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt and Kuwait and backed by leading investors, including Sequoia Capital India, STV, PayPal Ventures, Mubadala Investment Capital, Arbor Ventures and others.
The Content Developer and Soft Skills Trainer is responsible for creating and delivering engaging and effective training materials and programs to enhance the customer service skills of employees. This role involves developing content, designing training modules, and conducting training sessions to improve communication, empathy, solution delivery, ownership, locus of control and other essential skills that constitute soft skills for different Customer Service queues.
- Content Development:
- Create training materials, including presentations, handouts, videos, and e-learning modules story boards rooted in Real World scenarios to improve customer service skills.
- Research and stay updated on industry best practices and trends in customer service and associated soft skills.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts, CX trainers, QAs and other stakeholders to ensure accuracy and relevance of training content.
- Training Delivery:
- Conduct training sessions for customer service teams, both in-person and virtually.
- Facilitate interactive, engaging and practice based training activities to enhance soft skills, such as communication, empathy, problem-solving, solution delivery and conflict resolution.
- Adapt training methods and materials to meet the diverse learning needs of employees.
-Set a customer centricity standard and be a soft-skill coach for other trainers, quality specialists and agents.
-Make sure the soft-skill and customer centricity mindset is cultivated across the CX organization and is recognized by the customers and partners.
- Evaluation and Improvement:
- Assess the effectiveness of training programs through evaluations, feedback, and performance metrics.
- Identify areas for improvement, study DSAT analysis, internal quality scores and make recommendations to enhance training content and delivery.
- Stay updated on emerging training techniques and technologies to continuously improve training programs.
- Collaboration and Communication:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including HR, operations, and quality assurance, to align training initiatives with organizational goals.
- Communicate effectively with employees, managers, and stakeholders to understand training needs and provide ongoing support.
- Upskill and certify other trainers to be able deliver Soft Skills training
- Maintain training records:
-Keep accurate records of training activities, attendance, and evaluations to track progress and compliance with training requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field such as education, instructional design, communication, or psychology. A master's degree is a plus.
- Proven experience in content development and delivering soft skills training programs, preferably in a corporate or organizational setting.
- Strong communication skills: Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively convey information and engage learners.
- Content Development knowledge: Familiarity with instructional design principles and adult learning theories to create effective training materials.
- Interpersonal skills: Ability to build rapport, establish credibility, and effectively interact with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Research Skills: Reads, researches and is certified in credible and recognized Soft Skills certifications (but not limited to) viz; Emotional Intelligence (EQ) Certification, Communication and Interpersonal Skills Certification, Customer Service Certification, Conflict Resolution and Negotiation Certification,
- Technology proficiency: Proficiency in using training software, e-learning platforms, and multimedia tools to develop and deliver training content.
What you can expect
- We offer flexible working hours and trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team.
- A working environment that gives you autonomy and responsibility from day one.
- You should be comfortable with the idea that the quality of your work will influence the shape of your career.
- Participation in company’s employee stock options program.
- Health Insurance
We are passionate about creating an inclusive, high-performing workplace that gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be).
If this sounds exciting to you, we’d love to hear from you!