Over 30,000 global brands and small businesses, including H&M, Adidas, IKEA, SHEIN, noon, and Bloomingdale’s, use Tabby’s technology to accelerate growth and gain loyal customers by offering flexible payments online and in stores. Tabby is active in Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt and Kuwait and backed by leading investors, including Sequoia Capital India, STV, PayPal Ventures, Mubadala Investment Capital, Arbor Ventures and others.
About the role
We are looking for results-oriented CRM Marketing Specialist to drive our consumer lifecycle campaigns. You will design and implement marketing automation flows across multiple channels (including but not limited to email, mobile push, SMS, WhatsApp and in-app messaging) in our CRM tool (Customer.io), with the goal of engaging our app users at all stages of the user lifecycle, from onboarding to activation, to loyalty. You will also be challenged with optimizing flows post-launch, using engagement data and A|B testing to make our flows as impactful as possible.
- Developing and executing multi-channel marketing strategies and campaigns that drive customer engagement, lead activation and cross-sale growth.
- Translate design requirements into responsive emails.
- Conducting A/B testing and implementing improvements to optimize open rates, click-through rates, conversion rates, and other indicators (KPIs).
- Ensuring customer base and email list health and hygiene, including managing unsubscribes, bounces, and spam complaints.
- Set up, test and execute complex multi-lingual journeys across email, push, SMS and WhatsApp. Ensuring all communications are thoroughly tested and on schedule.
- Build programs that optimize for user segmentation and content personalization strategies by using user attributes, behavior, and preference.
- Together with team managing the campaign marketing calendar, ensuring that all campaigns are planned, scheduled, and executed to plan.
- Proactively identify opportunities for process improvement and operational efficiency.
- Staying up to date with the latest email marketing trends, technologies, and best practices, and implementing new ideas and tools to improve campaign performance.
This might be right for you if:
- You have bachelor's degree in engineering or any related Mathematical field.
- You have 2-3 years of email and design experience with a focus on mobile optimization.
- You have experience with HTML and email development best practices.
- You are familiar with design tools such as Figma.
- You are familiar with Customer.io, Braze, Salesforce or similar CRM tools and syntax languages (Liquid tags, AMPscript, etc.)
- You have experience running SQL queries, running data analyses and working with customer-data platforms (CDPs) like Segment, mParticle Census, etc.
The application process consists of an interview with CRM Manager and Director of Marketing.
What you can expect
- We offer flexible working hours and trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team.
- A working environment that gives you autonomy and responsibility from day one.
- You should be comfortable with the idea that the quality of your work will influence the shape of your career.
- Participation in company’s employee stock options program.
- Health Insurance
We are passionate about creating an inclusive, high-performing workplace that gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be).
If this sounds exciting to you, we’d love to hear from you!