Over 30,000 global brands and small businesses, including H&M, Adidas, IKEA, SHEIN, noon, and Bloomingdale’s, use Tabby’s technology to accelerate growth and gain loyal customers by offering flexible payments online and in stores. Tabby is active in Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt and Kuwait and backed by leading investors, including Sequoia Capital India, STV, PayPal Ventures, Mubadala Investment Capital, Arbor Ventures and others.
We are looking for an enthusiastic bright individual to join the team at Tabby to assist with the online merchandising of the full range of products across Tabby marketplace
The Merchandising Specialist will play a significant role in driving sales and conversion, by creating a best-in-class customer experience on site, must have a knowledge of designer brands, products and key trends, coupled with the understanding of customer needs to help maximize conversion & BNPL revenue
What you’ll do
- Maintain thorough product knowledge on current and upcoming product assortment to build out new campaigns & collections for tabby shop
- Support merchandising ops team to create and import product feeds for all incoming product
- Support merchandising ops team to manage all product details, descriptions, titles, images and categorisation with accuracy
- Collaborate with CRM team to create and implement push & email marketing schedule
- Browse app daily for quality assurance and address issues immediately with relevant stakeholders
- Conduct periodic review of search terms in order to optimistic collection building
- Work closely with product data team to set and optimise towards core marketplace metrics
- You’ll work with others in the team to create innovative work by coming up with campaign ideas using the Tabby’s product canvas (i.e. BNPL, Marketplace, Cards)
- Responsible for maintaining an optimal app navigation and user experience
- 2+ years of experience in merchandising fashion ecommerce
- Commercially aware with sales focus to help maximize conversion & revenue
- Must be detail-orientated, deadline-driven, and able to multi-task with solid organisational and time-management skills
- Energized by working cross-functionally with technical and commercial teams
- Passion for experimentation and innovation
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills required
- Proactive and highly motivated team player
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, highly entrepreneurial environment with multiple different stakeholders
- You are a scrappy, insightful, and innovative problem solver & self-starter
- You are part creative strategist, part storyteller, and a results-oriented creative marketing expert
- You have a proven track record of taking ownership and driving results on creative projects
- You bring conceptual excellence to the work, inspiring clients and team members to raise the creative bar
- You regularly push your comfort zone to stretch and improve yourself, never thinking “that’s not my job”
- You are passionate about technology, advertising, marketing, and are always keeping up with it
What you can expect
- We offer flexible working hours and trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team.
- A working environment that gives you autonomy and responsibility from day one.
- You should be comfortable with the idea that the quality of your work will influence the shape of your career.
- Participation in company’s employee stock options program.
- Health Insurance
We are passionate about creating an inclusive, high-performing workplace that gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be).
If this sounds exciting to you, we’d love to hear from you!