Frontend Engineer (Product Flow)
Over 30,000 global brands and small businesses, including H&M, Adidas, IKEA, SHEIN, noon, and Bloomingdale’s, use Tabby’s technology to accelerate growth and gain loyal customers by offering flexible payments online and in stores. Tabby is active in Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt and Kuwait and backed by leading investors, including Sequoia Capital India, STV, PayPal Ventures, Mubadala Investment Capital, Arbor Ventures and others.
About the role
We're seeking a skilled Frontend Engineer to join a vital component of our Marketplace Team focused on empowering merchants for success and help us drive seamless user experiences and enhance operational efficiency.
You’ll be working in a dynamic, rapidly evolving environment with the following responsibilities:
- Participate in development of a big international product;
- Participate in development of existing financial services as well as setting up new ones;
- Along with the Product Manager and Designer discuss and create aesthetic and UX-friendly interfaces.
You should apply if you have
- 1+ year of experience in React;
- Experience in mobile-first layout development;
- Good command of English (Upper Intermediate or higher).
As a plus
- Experience with node.js;
- Experience with redux-saga, mobx, material ui, jest;
- Experience in fintech industry.
What you can expect
- We offer flexible working hours and trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team.
- A working environment that gives you autonomy and responsibility from day one.
- You should be comfortable with the idea that the quality of your work will influence the shape of your career.
- Participation in company’s employee stock options program.
- Health Insurance
We are passionate about creating an inclusive, high-performing workplace that gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be).
If this sounds exciting to you, we’d love to hear from you!