React Engineer (B2B)
Over 30,000 global brands and small businesses, including H&M, Adidas, IKEA, SHEIN, noon, and Bloomingdale’s, use Tabby’s technology to accelerate growth and gain loyal customers by offering flexible payments online and in stores. Tabby is active in Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt and Kuwait and backed by leading investors, including Sequoia Capital India, STV, PayPal Ventures, Mubadala Investment Capital, Arbor Ventures and others.
We're seeking a skilled React Engineer to join a vital component of our Marketplace Team focused on empowering merchants for success and help us drive seamless user experiences and enhance operational efficiency.
You’ll be working in a dynamic, rapidly evolving environment with the following responsibilities:
- Design and implement key front end features and services for the Tabby B2B platform in React;
- Ensure web operations and non-functional system requirements are met;
- Participate in developing the best technical design and approach for new products or technologies;
- Own the delivery and post-delivery of a selected application, and contribute as required on midsize to large, complex projects;
- Help the team stay up-to-date with new trends in FE development;
- Collaborate to come up with great solutions;
- Work in parallel with designers to optimize and convert mockups and designs into solid React systems;
- Ensuring that technical software development process is followed on the project, familiar with industry best practices for software development;
- Work with external and internal APIs.
You should apply if you have:
- 4+ professional years of experience with programming;
- Robust experience with or deep knowledge about React and TypeScript;
- Exposure to design patterns and application architecture;
- Ability to work with large and diverse technology teams;
- Candidates must have experience doing hands on development building an application from the ground up;
- Strong analytical aptitude and ability to learn new technologies in a short amount of time;
- Fluent English
What you can expect
- We offer flexible working hours and trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team.
- A working environment that gives you autonomy and responsibility from day one.
- You should be comfortable with the idea that the quality of your work will influence the shape of your career.
- Participation in company’s employee stock options program.
- Health Insurance
We are passionate about creating an inclusive, high-performing workplace that gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be).
If this sounds exciting to you, we’d love to hear from you!