Product Analyst (Marketplace)
Over 30,000 global brands and small businesses, including H&M, Adidas, IKEA, SHEIN, noon, and Bloomingdale’s, use Tabby’s technology to accelerate growth and gain loyal customers by offering flexible payments online and in stores. Tabby is active in Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt and Kuwait and backed by leading investors, including Sequoia Capital India, STV, PayPal Ventures, Mubadala Investment Capital, Arbor Ventures and others.
We are looking for a Product Analyst to contribute to the evolution of Tabby. The Product Analyst will work in our Rewards team and will think about how to boost customer loyalty with personalized rewards and incentives. You'll be working with a cross-functional team, in a tight collaboration with Analysts, Marketing, and Product.
You’ll be working in a dynamic, rapidly evolving environment with the following responsibilities:
- Provide analytical support to the Tabby Rewards product and business teams across all facets of their work, including evaluation of incentives efficiency, personalized rewarding modeling, and more.
- Generate hypotheses, conduct research and A/B tests, and present your findings clearly and compellingly highlighting the importance of your insights.
- Support and monitor existing Tabby Rewards metrics, identify areas for improvement and develop new metrics that inform decision-making across the organization.
- Develop data visualizations and reports that are informative and easily understood by business and product teams.
- Assist in the planning of necessary data structures.
You should apply if you have
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience as a data/product analyst (MUST).
- Proficiency in SQL and relational databases.
- Proficiency in data visualization tools, particularly Tableau.
- Experience in planning data structures for new products and features.
- Experience in customer loyalty analytics, as well as rewards, cashback, bonuses (MUST).
- Knowledge of Python (Pandas, Numpy, Statsmodels, Matplotlib, etc.) is a plus.
- Experience in mobile application product analytics is a plus.
- Experience in designing and conducting A/B tests is a plus.
- Strong quantitative skills and a structured approach to problem-solving. Ability to analyze issues, identify root causes, and recommend solutions.
- English level B2+ (MUST)
Relocation and employment
We offer remote work from anywhere in the world (our schedule is based on Dubai time though) and are happy to work out an individual relocation plan for you.
Our employees have the opportunity to choose a country for registration: at the moment those are Armenia, Georgia, Serbia.
What you can expect
- We offer flexible working hours and trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team.
- A working environment that gives you autonomy and responsibility from day one.
- You should be comfortable with the idea that the quality of your work will influence the shape of your career.
- Participation in company’s employee stock options program.
- Health Insurance
We are passionate about creating an inclusive, high-performing workplace that gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be).
If this sounds exciting to you, we’d love to hear from you!