Head of Account Management
Over 30,000 global brands and small businesses, including H&M, Adidas, IKEA, SHEIN, noon, and Bloomingdale’s, use Tabby’s technology to accelerate growth and gain loyal customers by offering flexible payments online and in stores. Tabby is active in Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt and Kuwait and backed by leading investors, including Sequoia Capital India, STV, PayPal Ventures, Mubadala Investment Capital, Arbor Ventures and others.
As Tabby’s Head of Account Management, you’ll be responsible for all our merchant success initiatives across markets. You will help the team build and maintain relationships, negotiate commercials and contractual, and be the point of contact for anything the team may need support with. You’ll ensure that the team performs to their full potential while keeping track of KPIs, improving team output and helping them grow and prosper and Tabby. You will also be responsible for running the overall process, helping drive its OKRs, and achieving its retention and growth goals from retailers or partners that are live with us. Internal stakeholder management and engaging with the different teams at Tabby to deliver an outstanding merchant experience shall remain a key components of your operational responsibilities.
We’re looking for someone who has a proven track record of managing the demands and needs of partners and managing an account management team that focuses on partners of different sizes and tiers, all whilst managing differing priorities and stakeholders simultaneously.
You should apply if you:
- Are a process-driven, experienced operator.
- Have 6-8 years of experience managing enterprise accounts and growing the supporting org over time. Prior experience within payments, fintech, 2 sided platforms, SAAS, or Enterprise retail companies is preferable.
- Have experience in managing P&L across different tiers of partners and operationalizing an account management vertical at scale while adapting processes over time to meet growing demand and scale.
- Are fluent in spoken and written English (and preferably also Arabic).
- Have an in-depth understanding of the e-commerce and fintech industries (preferably in Gulf markets).
- Are able to analyze data and use it to manage/optimize for resources and team bandwidth. Ideally, you’re confident using Tableau CRM software and have superior Excel skills.
- Are able to formulate effective and competitive growth and retention strategies and have experience in taking them to fruition.
- Have been crucial to the successful launches of new initiatives, product launches or processes and can own these from start to finish.
- Are an experienced manager who can develop individuals and keep your whole team motivated and committed to achieving business goals.
- Are able to multitask, prioritise multiple projects and manage your time effectively.
- Possess strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills, with the ability to follow through on complex deals, troubleshooting and complaint management.
- Are someone who is self-motivated, embodies a strong customer-centric attitude, is dedicated & processes and can generate innovative ideas to solve problems. Standout organizational skills are a must!
What you can expect
- We offer flexible working hours and trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team.
- A working environment that gives you autonomy and responsibility from day one.
- You should be comfortable with the idea that the quality of your work will influence the shape of your career.
- Participation in company’s employee stock options program.
- Health Insurance
We are passionate about creating an inclusive, high-performing workplace that gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be).
If this sounds exciting to you, we’d love to hear from you!