Partner Support Specialist
Over 30,000 global brands and small businesses, including H&M, Adidas, IKEA, SHEIN, noon, and Bloomingdale’s, use Tabby’s technology to accelerate growth and gain loyal customers by offering flexible payments online and in stores. Tabby is active in Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt and Kuwait and backed by leading investors, including Sequoia Capital India, STV, PayPal Ventures, Mubadala Investment Capital, Arbor Ventures and others.
About the role
As Tabby’s Partner Support Specialist, you will be responsible for championing exceptional partner experience and satisfaction at Tabby. Being representative of Tabby, you will communicate with partners, addressing a wide range of business and operational inquiries.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support Tabby partners and applicants over chat, email and phone calls and answer their queries
- Champion and implement partner support policies and procedures that align with department and company objectives
- Provide insights and feedback on partner queries to help us identify areas of improvements and optimization of partner experience
- Collaborate with your colleagues across different teams to ensure we continue to uphold our partner experience satisfaction, exceed our CSAT scores and become renowned for being the center of best partner experience globally.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Great Arabic and great English (written and spoken)
- Post Graduate Degree, preferably in math, business, marketing, finance
- Excellent analytical, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Good self-awareness and excellent soft-skills
- Ability to focus, meet deadlines, and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work effectively and build strong relationships with cross-functional teams
- Ability to take ownership and handle difficult situations
- Experience in B2B support communications would be beneficial
- Rotational shifts and rotational days off
- 9 working hours, including a 1-hour break.
- 5 working Days, 2 Days OFF
What you can expect
- We offer flexible working hours and trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team.
- A working environment that gives you autonomy and responsibility from day one.
- You should be comfortable with the idea that the quality of your work will influence the shape of your career.
- Participation in company’s employee stock options program.
- Health Insurance
We are passionate about creating an inclusive, high-performing workplace that gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be).
If this sounds exciting to you, we’d love to hear from you!