Data and Report Analyst
Over 30,000 global brands and small businesses, including H&M, Adidas, IKEA, SHEIN, noon, and Bloomingdale’s, use Tabby’s technology to accelerate growth and gain loyal customers by offering flexible payments online and in stores. Tabby is active in Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt and Kuwait and backed by leading investors, including Sequoia Capital India, STV, PayPal Ventures, Mubadala Investment Capital, Arbor Ventures and others.
About the role
As a Data and Reporting analyst, your primary responsibility will be to analyze, optimize, and standardize the processes and procedures related to CX WFM (Workforce Management): Customer Service forecasting, performance analysis, optimization, shift planning.
You’ll be working in a dynamic, rapidly evolving environment with the following responsibilities:
- Assess existing customer support processes and workflows to identify inefficiencies, bottlenecks, and areas for improvement
- Create standardized procedures and guidelines for customer support activities, ensuring consistency and quality in service delivery
- Conduct Data Analysis: Utilize data and metrics to evaluate process performance, identify trends, and provide recommendations for process enhancements.
- Push a continuous improvement in customer support processes by gathering agents’ feedback
- Lead the implementation of process improvements, ensuring smooth transitions and effective change management.
- Continuously monitor the effectiveness of implemented changes, gather feedback, and make adjustments as necessary to ensure ongoing process optimization.
What we expect
- 3+ years of proven experience as a Data Analyst, or similar role, preferably in a customer support or service environment (MUST).
- Deep understanding of customer support best practices, including customer service principles, problem-solving techniques, and conflict resolution.
- Familiarity with customer support systems and tools (e.g., CRM software, ticketing systems) is desirable.
- Proficiency in SQL and relational databases.
- Proficiency in data visualization tools, particularly Tableau.
- Knowledge of Python (Pandas, Numpy, Statsmodels, Matplotlib, etc.) is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Math, Engineering, Software development, Business Administration, Operations Management, or a related field. Relevant certifications or additional qualifications are a plus.
- English level B2+
Relocation and employment
We offer remote work from anywhere in the world (our schedule is based on Dubai time though) and are happy to work out an individual relocation plan for you.
Our employees have the opportunity to choose a country for registration: at the moment those are Armenia, Georgia, and Serbia.
What you can expect
- We offer flexible working hours and trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team.
- A working environment that gives you autonomy and responsibility from day one.
- You should be comfortable with the idea that the quality of your work will influence the shape of your career.
- Participation in company’s employee stock options program.
- Health Insurance
We are passionate about creating an inclusive, high-performing workplace that gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be).
If this sounds exciting to you, we’d love to hear from you!