Senior Product Marketer
Marketing & Communications, Product
Posted on Saturday, January 13, 2024
🌎 About Us
At TeamSnap, we believe when the world connects through sports; the world becomes better. TeamSnap is a sports and communication platform dedicated to taking the work out of play in youth sports. We also believe our jobs should excite us, our teammates should support us and our bosses should inspire us. We empower our people to bring big ideas and tiny egos, landing us on Outside Magazine’s list of “Best Places to Work" and Built In’s “100 Best Remote-First Places to Work."
TeamSnap is looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager, Brand Solutions to play a pivotal role in shaping the success of our advertising products and articulating the impact of our suite of marketing solutions for brands.
You will be responsible for compelling storytelling based on the performance of our ad products for brands and effectively positioning and packaging our ad products to grow investment from brands season over season. By harnessing data, you will uncover insights, craft narratives, and provide strategy recommendations that drive the success of our advertising products and our brand partner campaigns.
This role will report to our VP of Product Marketing on the Corporate Strategy team.
What You'll Do:
- Campaign Performance Analysis: Build a framework for analyzing campaign performance across various metrics and KPIs. Use data-driven insights to refine product messaging and improve campaign effectiveness.
- Storytelling: Develop messaging framework that highlights campaign performance, value of our products, trends, and areas for improvement to drive renewals and upsells
- Product Development and Positioning: Develop and refine product strategy, positioning and packaging to achieve campaign objectives and drive multi-year commitments from sponsors
- Sales Enablement: Provide sales teams with tools, training and resources to effectively communicate the value of our ad products and secure longer-term investments from brands
- Market Insights: Stay updated and share insights of latest trends and best practices in advertising and marketing to shape our strategy and share with sponsors and internal stakeholders
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Collaborate with new business, existing business, product, marketing, and leadership to ensure alignment and consistency in messaging and strategy.
What Will Set You Up for Success:
- A minimum of 3-5 years in product marketing, sales enablement, campaign measurement, and/or analytics strategy, preferably with a mobile publisher
- Ability to communicate complex data findings in a clear and actionable manner
- Experience with media metrics (e.g. impressions, CPM, CTR) and quantitative business indicators (e.g. LTV, NRR, ROI)
- Sales enablement experience building frameworks, training, resources, and materials for sales teams
- Exceptional communication, storytelling, and analytical skills
- Proactive approach to providing insight that results from intellectual curiosity and an understanding of our customers, products, and strategic objectives
- Prior experience collaborating with measurement partners like Millward Brown, Nielsen, Lucid, Dynata, Neustar, Foursquare, Placed, and others, focusing on brand lift, conversion lift, foot traffic, MMM, and MTA.
- Proficiency in data analytics tools and CRM software
- TeamSnap user (download and sign up now if you haven’t!)
Got cold feet? If you’re thinking you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. We’re all humans with special talents that go beyond what’s listed here.
We’re committed to equitable compensation for all TeamSnappers. The minimum starting point for this role is $130,000 inclusive of base and bonus, with comp updated based on multiple factors. Our comp is highly competitive in our space and we adjust overall comp based on relevant experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
TeamSnap is a fully remote company, so you need to be very comfortable working with people who aren’t in the same time zone as you. We are always expanding, but there is a small list of states we do not hire in, including Alabama, Alaska, Delaware, District of Columbia, Hawaii, Iowa, Louisiana, Mississippi, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Mexico, Rhode Island, South Dakota and West Virginia and while we love all parts of the world, we can only hire permanent US residents at this time.
🚀 Opportunities to Grow
At TeamSnap, we work hard to provide a culture of trust, accountability, inclusivity, and boundless opportunities to grow, along with the chance to make a lasting impact and have some fun while doing it.
🎩 Total Rewards
• We're proud to be remote-first. We've been remote since 2009, long before COVID made it cool
• Unlimited PTO and paid parental leave for ALL parents (not just primary or secondary)
• 100% premium coverage of medical/dental/vision for you and your family
• 401K to help you invest for the future
• $1,500 annual learning and development stipend
• Travel to fun locations for all-company meetings and team events
• Generous home office allowance to set you up for success
• TeamSnap SWAG to our store upon starting and a $50 credit on every work anniversary thereafter
• A monthly stipend reimbursement for health & wellness and so much more!
🏆 Working at TeamSnap
At TeamSnap, you're not a culture fit, you're a culture add. Check out our Culture Playbook and learn how we succeed at being remote-first, what makes our company so unique, and how we're inspired by our people, our customers, and our values.
🧡 Inclusion and Diversity
Creativity and innovation can't thrive when we're cookie-cutter images of each other. We’re quickly growing more diverse, but there's always room for improvement. We are committed to inclusion and diversity at TeamSnap, and we hold ourselves accountable for building an environment where everyone feels valued. If you need any disability-related adaptation during the recruitment process, just let us know! We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.