Senior Campaign Operations Executive
WHO ARE WE
TotallyAwesome is a Youth-first specialist marketing and media platform focused on connecting brands with youth in a safe, relevant and effective way. We are driven to make a positive impact for our Youth in the digital world. At the heart of everything we do is Youth.
TotallyAwesome offers Youth-first, Youth-safe engagement across thousands of YouTube channels, apps, games and websites. Our extensive research gives us a deep understanding of Gen Z and Gen Alpha, while our ‘zero- data’, contextual intelligence solutions enable safe digital engagement with a Youth audience. Our Youth-first curated and human moderated technology solutions reach more than 500 million active monthly users across Asia Pacific. From content creation to innovative gaming solutions, we bring excitement to the digital world of our Youth.
Our headquarter is in Singapore, with offices in Australia, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Philippines and Vietnam.
Job Overview: We are seeking a talented, experienced and motivated Senior Campaign Operations Executive to join the APAC team. We’re looking for a Superstar with expertise, excellence and consistency in all aspects of managing, strategizing, planning and delivering digital media campaigns. Experience in the youth or family market and/or media/advertising/content industry is a plus.
To begin with, we’d like you to
Understand what we do, why we do across multiple platforms. Then learn how to set up campaigns on various platforms for clients. Implement and manage campaigns to ensure on target and full delivery.
Advancing from campaign setups and monitoring, implementing QC process to ensure campaign quality and collaborating with key stakeholders and c0ntantly contributing ideas to improve team’s efficiency.
How will YOU contribute to the Team?
- Full responsibility for every aspect of campaign delivery: Ad trafficking, ad operations, performance optimisation and reporting
- Liaison with the Account Management team ensuring a timely launch and correct campaign implementation; addressing any questions/issues that may arise
- Be the go-to person in the SEA region for all publisher information and inventory forecasting at all stages of the campaign: Pre-sales, Ongoing, and Post-sales
- Monitor and optimize campaign delivery to ensure campaigns are running as expected and targeting objectives are met
- Monitor the daily performance of campaigns and optimise as needed to ensure all campaigns deliver on clients’ targets effectively
- Provide operational insights and support to Sales and Account Management at pre/during/post campaign
- Work closely with Publishers for campaign briefings and monitoring
- Prepare periodic reports for each campaign including daily, weekly and end of campaign reports and case studies as required
- Validate and verify campaign reports/ invoices from Publishers
Oversee all digital advertising campaigns in the Region and manage team members
- Receive campaign requests and assign to team members, implement quality check to team members’ setups
- Validate team members’ deliverables and performance, conduct training if needed
- Be the first escalation point of team members for campaign troubleshooting
- Check all reports, providing updates in team meetings, and providing technical support/ consults to the sales and accounts team
- Complete administrative processes consistently and constantly look for ways to streamline and automate
- Contribute ideas and initiatives to streamline process, and improve platforms and team’s efficiency
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Do YOU have what it takes to succeed?
- You’re a self-starter, you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to get things done without direct supervision and understand what it means to deliver excellence to clients · 2-3 years of Experience in digital operations, video, display & programmatic is an advantage
- Having experience managing Programmatic campaigns is a plus
- Able to manage multiple tasks with varying deadlines
- Good collaboration and teamwork skills
- You possess the curiosity to learn new things and are a great self-learner
- You possess excellent communication skills and you are diligent and detail-oriented
- You think logically, even under pressure, and you are solutions-driven
- You have an active interest in everything digital, ideally with an understanding of online advertising industry trends
- You’re analytical and have a great head for numbers
- Excellent written and spoken English
At TotallyAwesome, we work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. In our culture, you are encouraged to:
- Commitment to care
- Purposeful curiousity
- Play with integrity
- Human by design is in our DNA
- Empower “Awesome” in everyone
Our people are at the heart of what we do at TotallyAwesome and the driving force behind our growth and success. We value our culture as the lifeblood of our business and work hard every day to maintain this as we continue to grow and scale our team. We believe in offering opportunities to learn and grow every day and we’ve got a strong track record in developing great people.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We review job applications without regard to their race, color, religion, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status.
Finally, we are a team of passionate experts. We are not just leading in this industry, we are defining it.
- You are a self-starter, independent and problem solver. You consider yourself a high-performance personality
- Understand what it means to deliver excellence.
- Good sense of humor and ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Well-organised with excellent communication and time management skills.