Back End SDE-1
TruKKer is Middle East’s 1st and largest on-demand truck aggregator. TruKKer is transforming the fragmented logistics market to make it standardized, transparent and efficient by leveraging the power of technology. We are driving adaptation of technology at the lowest levels of business i.e the drivers. We are the front runners of introducing technology to the transport and logistics space and are abreast with the adoption of the latest technology.
Details about Back End SDE-1 jobs in Bangalore/India
This role will report to Backend Manager, and work closely with Business, Engineering, and Design teams to deliver the best experiences and business outcomes possible through leveraging technology and driving both product and business metrics around business problems that we have.
Job functions of a Back End SDE-1 in Bangalore/India:
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Care about code quality, and know-how to lead by example: from a clean Git history to the well-thought-out unit and integration tests.
- You will be mentoring and coaching engineers and guiding their growth within the organization through clear expectations and frequent feedback.
- Will be collaborating with Product, Design, and Marketing stakeholders and management team to ensure velocity and execution at a sustainable pace
- Will engage in code reviews and help maintain high standards of code quality
- Are experienced in Agile development.
- Provide technical guidance and facilitate the process of engineering design reviews on migrations towards service-oriented architecture, changes to existing architecture, and making existing systems more scalable
- Build a metrics-driven operational culture helping build out our practices for KPI measurement and review as well as for logging, monitoring, alerting, and on-call practices
Requirements for Back End SDE-1 jobs in Bangalore/India
- Expert in .NET, with knowledge of at least one web framework.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Familiarity with event-sourced and event-driven architectures.
- Deep Understanding of strengths and limitations of relational and non-relational systems
- You are able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes.