TruKKer is Middle East’s 1st and largest on-demand truck aggregator. TruKKer is transforming the fragmented logistics market to make it standardized, transparent and efficient by leveraging the power of technology. We are driving adaptation of technology at the lowest levels of business i.e the drivers. We are the front runners of introducing technology to the transport and logistics space and are abreast with the adoption of the latest technology.
Details about Product Manager jobs in Bangalore/India
This role will report to VP Engineering, and work closely with Business, Engineering, and Design teams to deliver the best experiences and business outcomes possible through leveraging technology and driving both product and business metrics around business problems that we have.
Job functions of a Product Manager in Bangalore/India:
- Uncover and understand customer needs and translate them into requirements.
- Ability to work well with internal teams, including developers, engineers, architects, quality assurance and operations. Ensure requirements are fully understood and that implementation plans match expectations.
- Ability to create very good product documents (Epic, User Stories, Use Cases, Action diagrams)
- Provide internal and customer training on how to use the product.
- Answer incoming questions about the product and its capabilities.
- Assess and address technical risks.
Requirements for Product Manager jobs in Bangalore/India
- An MBA from Tier 1 college with successful working experience in Technology & Program Management Role in a Start Up environment or Product Based Company.
- Minimum 7 years of experience.