Supply Management Executive
TruKKer is Middle East’s 1st and largest on-demand truck aggregator. TruKKer is transforming the fragmented logistics market to make it standardized, transparent and efficient by leveraging the power of technology. We are driving adaptation of technology at the lowest levels of business i.e the drivers. We are the front runners of introducing technology to the transport and logistics space and are abreast with the adoption of the latest technology.
Details about Supply Management Executive jobs in Bangalore/India
TruKKer is looking for a Supply Management Executive. This role will report to AM Operations, and work closely with Business, Engineering, and Design teams to deliver the best experiences and business outcomes possible through leveraging technology and driving both product and business metrics around business problems that we have.
Job functions of a Supply Management Executive in Bangalore/India:
- Building relationships with Existing Clients Developing business opportunities Proposal/Content writing knowledge good communication, organized Follow-up for new project technical writing skills would be an added advantage Should be Spontaneous.
- Ensures compliance to SLAs, policies and standard operating procedures without fail and leverage tools (escalation points, knowledgebase tools, internal applications etc.) to help resolve client's issues.
- Proving Details to Client About Services.
- Deal with client and partner queries promptly and professionally.
- Manage all required follow-up work on time and aim to exceed Client's expectations.
- Works with a sense of urgency to provide accurate information in a friendly, professional, and empathetic manner translating to a positive Client experience.
- Demonstrate process/policies knowledge with the ability to provide an accurate and complete solution to the client's needs.
- Good knowledge on computer. Willingness to work in night shifts.
Requirements for Supply Management Executive jobs in Bangalore/India
- 1-4 years of experience into customer support / Voice Process
- English and Hindi are Mandatory.