Business Development Specialist
TruKKer is Middle East’s 1st and largest on-demand truck aggregator. TruKKer is transforming the fragmented logistics market to make it standardized, transparent and efficient by leveraging the power of technology. We are driving adaptation of technology at the lowest levels of business i.e the drivers. We are the front runners of introducing technology to the transport and logistics space and are abreast with the adoption of the latest technology.
Details about Business Development Specialist jobs in Jordan
TruKKer is the leading technology platform for the greater Middle East. A pioneer of the region’s ride- hailing economy, TruKKer is expanding services across its platform to include payments, delivery, and mass transportation.
Job functions of a Business Development Specialist in Jordan:
- The person will be directly responsible for driving end-to-end sales also responsible for the development of business, negotiating with client & building positive relationship Getting business through different channels.
- Work in teams, coordinate with managers, marketers, and other branches of a business to move leads through the sales cycle.
- Pitching & Identifying leads, Maintaining fruitful relationships with customers, New Client Acquisition, lead generation, Business Development Experience into Domestic and International Markets.
- Co-ordinate with management and clients to identify business development opportunities.
- Achieve established team targets for new sales, sales renewals, database participation and client work.
- Field Sales, B2B Sales, Executive Sales, Direct Sales.
- Build long term business relationships with client leaders and decision makers by having a go to market strategy to get thing done at a much faster pace.
- Maximize revenues from the client and grow share of customer wallet on assigned accounts
- Improve customer NPS and ensure retention.
Requirements for Business Development Specialist jobs in Jordan
- working with clients in start-ups and the corporate sector.
- Creative agency background is a plus.
- The role is available for candidates in India, and Bangalore, starting immediately
- The candidate should also have experience in developing social media assets in different media (static, video edits, and moderate complexity animations) and be able to develop creative content ideas after dissecting briefs