TruKKer is Middle East’s 1st and largest on-demand truck aggregator. TruKKer is transforming the fragmented logistics market to make it standardized, transparent and efficient by leveraging the power of technology. We are driving adaptation of technology at the lowest levels of business i.e the drivers. We are the front runners of introducing technology to the transport and logistics space and are abreast with the adoption of the latest technology.
Details about Collections Specialist jobs in KSA
TruKKer is looking for a Collections Specialist. This role will report to Collections Manager, and work closely with Business, Engineering, and Sale teams to deliver the best experiences and business outcomes possible through leveraging technology and driving both product and business metrics around business problems that we have.
Job functions of a Collections Specialist in KSA:
- Should be flexible to supervise a team along with playing an IC (Individual Contributor) Role.
- Ensuring collections of dues for the multiple clients in multiple geographies
- Oversee the AR collection process via effective creation of views, reports, dashboards, work distribution within the team.
- Directs and controls billing and collections activities in accordance with company policy.
- Provides direction or directly resolves customer credit or collection issues.
- Handles collection issues, communicating with customers in a timely, effective manner to expedite the billing and collection of accounts receivable.
- Lead overall customer portfolio risk held orders ensuring orders are within established credit lines.
- Perform collection activities, including follow-up enquires, agreements on past due accounts, engaging commercial team on complex collection matters.
Requirements for Collections Specialist jobs in KSA
- Strong people and process management skills with 4+ years of people and process management experience required in the Credit and Collections domain.
- Strong follow-up skills
- Sound Knowledge and Expertise into Debt Collection, Recovery, OTC Laisoning up with Internal and External
- Stakeholders/ Vendors/ Clients to keep the outstanding Debts at low levels.