Control Tower Executive
TruKKer is Middle East’s 1st and largest on-demand truck aggregator. TruKKer is transforming the fragmented logistics market to make it standardized, transparent and efficient by leveraging the power of technology. We are driving adaptation of technology at the lowest levels of business i.e the drivers. We are the front runners of introducing technology to the transport and logistics space and are abreast with the adoption of the latest technology.
Details about Control Tower Executive jobs in Bangalore/India
TruKKer is a Digital Freight Network that integrates Demand & Supply for land freight services. The network is built on real-time data analytics that creates reliability, transparency, and utilization-based savings for Shippers and thousands of transporters.
Job functions of a Control Tower Executive in Bangalore/India:
- Coordinate with the Supply management team/Sales/Operations department to update the live trackers.
- Real-time GPS deployment, collection, and tracking.
- Maintaining records of the deployments and ongoing orders.
- Work on investigating and resolving any issues with the concerned team.
- GPS tagging and maintaining records on the portal.
- Real-time troubleshooting of GPS-related issues.
- High-value cargo tracking & Alerts closure and time to time updates to concerned teams.
- Make daily reports and share them with the stakeholders.
- Inventory management of GPS at different workstations.
- Proper email etiquette
- Looking the candidate for Night Shift
Requirements for Control Tower Executive jobs in Bangalore/India
- Excellent computer/system skills
- Excellent organizational skills with strict attention to details
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Ability and desire to work as a team player.
- Flexible and enthusiastic to meet the daily goals.
- Preferable language- Hindi, English, Arabic (added advantage)