Head of Commercial
TruKKer is Middle East’s 1st and largest on-demand truck aggregator. TruKKer is transforming the fragmented logistics market to make it standardized, transparent and efficient by leveraging the power of technology. We are driving adaptation of technology at the lowest levels of business i.e the drivers. We are the front runners of introducing technology to the transport and logistics space and are abreast with the adoption of the latest technology.
Details about Head of Commercial jobs in Bangalore/India
The NetSuite Developer at TruKKer will be responsible for day-to-day functions of NetSuite Implementation process, including providing end-user support globally. The Individual will also be participating in the design, testing, reporting and implementation of the NetSuite ERP customizations and other additional add-ons.
Job functions of a Head of Commercial in Bangalore/India:
- Setting all Commercial Team policies / procedures over all Egypt branches.
- Liaise with the top management to develop and deliver new business opportunities.
- Setting objectives , targets and KPIs for Commercial team upon (selling volume , profit margin , collections volume)
- Monitor / ensure the Commercial Team workflow in compliance with the Trukker vision, objectives & system, starting from the beginning of request to orders accomplishment.
- Manage & follow up Commercial team, ensure their abidance with company policy and achieving targets
- Ensure the updating of customer requests on the dashboard system.
- Ensure & follow up the execution of orders on time & manage the major disputes.
- Build strong relationships with customers, meeting them, finalize deals & handling any disputes.
- Assign tasks to business development / account managers upon business need.
- Setting the collection plan / target for the collection team.
- Evaluate the targets achievement & KPIs for teams on a weekly basis.
- Generate reports with all the status of sales volume to the top management in Egypt & Dubai on a daily, weekly & monthly basis.
- Make external visits to customers if needed.
- Support In any other tasks according to business needs.
Requirements for Head of Commercial jobs in Bangalore/India
- 1-3 years of experience as a Technical NetSuite Consultant / NetSuite Developer.
- Completed Full Cycle Implementations
- Experience in gathering requirements (and implementing) for Record to Report, Order to Cash and Procure to Pay Modules.
- Development experience with Suite Script 1.0 and 2.0, Suite Talk, Suite Flow, Suite Cloud, APIs and SOAP-based webservices
- Working Knowledge of API Flow Understanding and able to make Correction in flows upon integration to NetSuite if Required.
- Create, Maintain, & Optimize existing NetSuite customizations
- Interface with business users to drive solutions in a timely manner