Seasonal Food Server at TOPS'L Resort
We started with just one home and an idea: to bring homeowners and renters together with smart technology and caring local teams. Today, we’re the largest full-service vacation rental company in North America thanks to the people who give us their best every day. Robust local teams are vital for successful vacation rentals—so much so that local operations teams make up the majority of our workforce. Our operations teams help make vacation memories happen by ensuring a seamless stay for our guests.
What we’re looking for
Vacasa is seeking a hard-working, energetic employee who is passionate about delivering on the promise of excellence in customer service. By providing personalized attention to our guests and owners, you will help us maintain our quickly growing portfolio of vacation homes.
We are looking for this position to start on Monday March 4th and end on, or around November 10th, 2024.
- $8.98 / hour + Tips
- More benefits and company perks information below
What You’ll Do
- Set the assigned area in preparation for on-time opening and ensure that it is fully equipped with products, equipment, tools, etc. necessary to properly service guests.
- Perform all steps of service in compliance with company standards to achieve excellent guest service and satisfaction.
- Properly fill orders placed by guests, doing so in a prompt, efficient and courteous manner.
- Ensure that the dining area(s) as well as service area(s) and all equipment are clean and in proper working conditions.
- Properly follow all established cash handling procedures and make sure all food and beverage served are accounted for in the point of sale system.
- Address customer concerns promptly and appropriately to ensure they leave the restaurant satisfied.
- Follow all opening and closing procedures and checklists. Perform all necessary cleaning assignments.
- Participate in physical inventories.
Skills and Qualifications
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience in Food and Beverage preferred
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to give high priority to customer service.
- Ability to solve problems with a minimum of supervision.
- Basic office skills helpful including basic math, proper cash handling procedures.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Computer Skills and Knowledge
- Ability to use basic cashier equipment
- Serve Safe Certification & TIP’S certification a plus.
Work Environment and Physical Demands
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle or feel, and reach with hands and arms
- Ability to stand and walk for an extended period of time
- Reach overhead and below the waist
- Regularly push, pull, and lift up to 25 pounds
- Occasionally lift or move up to 50 pounds
- Bend, stoop, squat, kneel, and twist
- The physical demands described here are an example of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Ability to communicate verbally
What you’ll get
- Health/dental/vision insurance—100% coverage option based on hours worked
- Employer Sponsored & Voluntary Supplemental Benefits based on hours worked
- 401K retirement savings plan with immediate 100% company match on the first 6% you contribute
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts based on hours worked
- Paid vacation & sick days
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts
- All the equipment you’ll need to be successful
- Great colleagues and culture
- Please visit our careers page to review our full benefits offerings
Vacasa is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate against applicants based upon race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or other classes protected by applicable law. Veterans are encouraged.
Vacasa is committed to maintaining a safe and productive work environment. Possession, use, or being under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs in the workplace is prohibited.
Some positions may require that you drive a personal vehicle and/or company vehicle for work purposes. Employees who are required to drive a personal vehicle must have reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license, and be at least 18 years of age. Employees who are required to drive a company vehicle must have a valid driver’s license, be at least 21 years of age, and have been a licensed driver for no less than 3 years.
An offer of employment for this role will be contingent upon the successful completion of a background check.