Night Auditor at Lion Square Lodge
We started with just one home and an idea: to bring homeowners and renters together with smart technology and caring local teams. Today, we’re the largest full-service vacation rental company in North America thanks to the people who give us their best every day. Robust local teams are vital for successful vacation rentals—so much so that local operations teams make up the majority of our workforce. Our operations teams help make vacation memories happen by ensuring a seamless stay for our guests.
What we’re looking for
Vacasa is seeking a hard-working, energetic employee who is passionate about delivering on the promise of excellence in customer service. The Night Auditor will be responsible for verifying, posting and correcting all revenue from the property as well as checking in guests as necessary during the night shift with the highest level of customer service.
While this position begins as temporary, seasonal, you may have the opportunity to obtain part-time employment based on your skill set and the company's growth.
- $23 / hour
- More benefits and company perks information below
What you’ll do
- Greet and register guests
- Assign rooms and issue room keys
- Check out departing guests efficiently and politely and explain charges if necessary
- Handle cash transactions and post guest room charges
- Answer all incoming telephone calls and take messages as needed
- Confirm room reservations
- Print and distribute all necessary reports to various departments
- Handle nightly closing and balancing of all shift reports and daily posting transactions
- Verify daily arrivals with registration cards, vouchers and/or itinerary, category, rates, dates, etc.
- Prepare next day's arrivals
- Prepare and distribute Daily Summary Report
- Effectively and professionally address guest issues and complaints.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The skills you’ll need
- Must be detail oriented and able to work independently
- Ability to read and comprehend routine instructions, short correspondence and memos
- Ability to give high priority to customer service
- Must be able to solve problems with a minimum of supervision
- Ability to stay alert and productive during overnight shifts
Work environment and physical demands
- Availability to work Sunday through Saturday, early mornings and evenings as needed
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle or feel, and reach with hands and arms
- Ability to stand, sit, and walk for an extended period of time
- Reach overhead and below the waist
- Regularly push, pull, and lift up to 25 pounds
- Occasionally lift or move up to 50 pounds
- Bend, stoop, squat, kneel, and twist
- The physical demands described here are an example of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
What you’ll get
- Health/dental/vision insurance—100% coverage option
- Employer Sponsored & Voluntary Supplemental Benefits
- 401K retirement savings plan with immediate 100% company match on the first 6% you contribute
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid vacation & sick days
- Paid parental leave after one year of tenure
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts and
- All the equipment you’ll need to be successful
- Great colleagues and culture
- Please visit our careers page to review our full benefits offerings
Vacasa is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate against applicants based upon race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or other classes protected by applicable law. Veterans are encouraged.
Vacasa is committed to maintaining a safe and productive work environment. Possession, use, or being under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs in the workplace is prohibited.
Some positions may require that you drive a personal vehicle and/or company vehicle for work purposes. Employees who are required to drive a personal vehicle must have reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license, and be at least 18 years of age. Employees who are required to drive a company vehicle must have a valid driver’s license, be at least 21 years of age, and have been a licensed driver for no less than 3 years.
An offer of employment for this role will be contingent upon the successful completion of a background check.