Seasonal Laundry Driver
We started with just one home and an idea: to bring homeowners and renters together with smart technology and caring local teams. Today, we’re the largest full-service vacation rental company in North America thanks to the people who give us their best every day. Robust local teams are vital for successful vacation rentals—so much so that local operations teams make up the majority of our workforce. Our operations teams help make vacation memories happen by ensuring a seamless stay for our guests.
What we’re looking for
We're seeking a hard working, energetic employee to help us serve our guests with our growing portfolio of vacation homes. The Laundry Driver is responsible for picking up and dropping off the laundry according to scheduled runs.
- $18 / hour
- More benefits and company perks information below
What you'll do
- Transport laundry from buildings in and around Holden Beach, NC to one of Vacasa’s central laundry facilities.
- Load and unload linen carts and other items out of the truck to assigned properties and the central laundry.
- Unload clean linen and record inventory.
- Inspect, sort, wash, dry, and fold linen as necessary.
- Maintain resort vehicle(s): gas, oil, cleanliness - interior and exterior; fill out daily vehicle reports and report any malfunctions to management
- Adheres to the D.O.T. rules and regulations
- Operate radios efficiently and professionally in communicating with staff
- Notify security of accidents and complete appropriate documentation
- Performs other duties assigned
Skills you'll need
- Experience in a hotel or a related field preferred
- Minimum one year experience driving large (Class D) delivery vehicles.
- Must have a valid class D drivers license with a clean driving record
- Flexible and long hours sometimes required
Work Environment and Physical Demands
- Availability to work Sunday through Saturday, early mornings and evenings as needed.
- Identify and distinguish colors.
- Drive in all weather conditions.
- Ability to stand, sit, and walk for an extended period of time
- Reach overhead and below the waist
- Regularly push, pull, and lift up to 25 pounds
- Occasionally lift or move up to 50 pounds
- Bend, stoop, squat, kneel, and twist
- The physical demands described here are an example of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
What you’ll get
- Health/dental/vision insurance—100% coverage option based on hours worked
- Employer Sponsored & Voluntary Supplemental Benefits based on hours worked
- 401K retirement savings plan with immediate 100% company match on the first 6% you contribute
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts based on hours worked
- Paid vacation & sick days
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts
- All the equipment you’ll need to be successful
- Great colleagues and culture
- Please visit our careers page to review our full benefits offerings
Vacasa is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate against applicants based upon race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or other classes protected by applicable law. Veterans are encouraged.
Vacasa is committed to maintaining a safe and productive work environment. Possession, use, or being under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs in the workplace is prohibited.
Some positions may require that you drive a personal vehicle and/or company vehicle for work purposes. Employees who are required to drive a personal vehicle must have reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license, and be at least 18 years of age. Employees who are required to drive a company vehicle must have a valid driver’s license, be at least 21 years of age, and have been a licensed driver for no less than 3 years.
An offer of employment for this role will be contingent upon the successful completion of a background check.