Sales Development Representative, EMEA
This is a flexible position and has the option of working in our London office full time or hybrid throughout the week when we return to office. #LI-Hybrid
About the role:
As a Sales Development Representative, you will reach out to prospective clients to introduce them to Vena Solutions' product offerings. You will converse with C-Level Executives and managers from Mid-market and Fortune 500 companies to understand their business environment, identify their needs, and determine where Vena’s offering might fit. You will serve as a strategic partner to Vena’s Regional Sales Managers, continually building a pipeline of sales opportunities and helping move prospects through the sales process to close.
What you will do:
- Targeting prospective Vena Clients in Europe, Middle East, and Africa
- Complete a high volume of outbound prospecting and market nurturing activities
- Conduct and manage the sales cycle process from initial contact through to qualification
- Drive prospects to webinars and special events
- Track activity, sales progress, and territory market data in Salesforce.com
- Initiate marketing strategies and coordinate actions to influence the market
Does this sound like you?
- Must be fluent in English and German (written and verbal)
- Experience in outbound cold calling, relationship building and territory management
- Ability to communicate effectively and persuasively at all levels within an organization
- Ability to engage new clients in value-add business conversations
- Technically savvy: interest in new software and curious about their functionality
- Coachability - willing to take and implement constructive feedback
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- You are competitive by nature: can overcome objections and are motivated to achieve sales targets
Not checking every box?
Sounds like the job for you, but you don’t think you have what it takes on paper? Reach out to us anyway! We’re aware that members of marginalized groups typically apply only when they check every box. Vena is an inclusive workplace that considers all applicants. We value diversity—in professional backgrounds and in experiences—and are committed to providing equal opportunity and a sense of belonging for all employees and applicants. Let’s discover together whether you could be a great fit at Vena.
Why choose Vena?
- Total Rewards: Grow with Vena and celebrate its success with our Employee Stock Option Program (ESOP). We look ahead and invest in your future with our Retirement Savings Matching Program. We also provide comprehensive health benefits through our employer group plan effective from day one.
- Unique Culture: Join us in our ongoing commitment to build a diverse and inclusive workplace. Every voice, action and idea matters at Vena.
- Career Growth: We invest in your job training, professional development and continuing education and offer an Education Subsidy. Pursue your interests and chart your growth towards a new position on your current team or a new one. Vena had 240+ employee promotions and internal moves to new roles in 2022!
- Executive Leadership: Be inspired by our executive leadership as they lead and motivate our team.
- Read what employees say about working at Vena!
Please note: All interviews will be conducted using Zoom. We believe everyone should get to work from a location that suits their job and lifestyle the best, whether that is at home, in office, or a hybrid.